Families of September 11 is now operating as the For Action Initiative. The
web pages on this site are available for informational purposes only.
Please visit us at www.foractioninitiative.org
December 4, 2007
Dear FOS11 Member,
Tuesday's Children invites you to join them on a family trip to Walt Disney World! Join fellow Tuesday's Children families from February 16-20 for five days and four nights of magic at wonderful Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Their special program designed exclusively for Tuesday's Children includes:
- Four nights at the Deluxe Polynesian Resort, just a short monorail ride away from the Magic Kingdom
- A 4-day Park Hopper Pass, allowing you to visit any of the following Walt Disney World parks multiple times during your stay: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney - MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
Your Trip Includes:
- Two private, special events which will take Tuesday's Children families inside and behind the scenes of Walt Disney World
- A Festive Welcome Dinner
- A Special Gala Farewell Dinner
- Four Full Breakfasts and
- Transportation to and from Orlando International Airport to the Polynesian Resort via Disney's Magical Express
Cost of the Trip (airfare not included):
Adult: $2,150 Child: $1,885
There is limited availability! Please RSVP to Nancy by Friday December 7th at (516) 562-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org